Suzanne Somers Net Worth : $100 Million
An American Actress, Author and Businesswoman
Suzanne Somers Annual Income
Source of Wealth
Acting, Writing, Modelling, TV Shows
Date of Birth
October 16, 1946
Attended University of San Francisco
Suzanne Somers’s Income & Total Net Worth
Suzanne Somers, a popular American actress, has an estimated net worth of $100 million. She gathered immense wealth through TV and film performances, books and business. She has a beautiful castle spread over 73 acres in Palm Springs, California. In 2008, the worth of the castle was estimated about $35 million. She also owns a huge mansion in Santa Ana, California.
Properties: Private Fortune
Suzanne Somers fortune includes a lavish Provincial-style home in Palm Springs. The house is spread in 10,000 square feet. It comprises of 10 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, a carport, a Gulfport, a pool and an amphitheater for outdoor concerts. It also has a guest house, a spa, and natural waterfall. It was $35 million worth in 2008. But, this property is on sale with listed price $ 17.5 million.
She also owns a home in Santa Ana, California with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It’s a single-family house.
Suzanne Somers’s Career
- Acting: She began her career in small acting roles, along with various talk shows. She appeared in movie “Blonde in T-Bird”. She also appeared in a sitcom “Lotsa Luck”. In 1974, she enacted a role of topless pool girl in Magnum Force. She starred in the sitcom “Three’s Company” through which, she got biggest career breakthrough.
- Modeling: When she was a struggling model, she appeared in two Playboy cover-feature nude pictorials: in 1980 and 1984. In 1971, she was accepted as “Playmate Candidate”. Her nude exposures gained popularity.
- Entrepreneur: Somer developed her own business. In 1980, she began marketing of ‘ThighMaster’, a small piece of exercise equipment.
- Television Work: She appeared in various TV shows, as well as talk shows. Some of her work includes:
- Anniversary Game (1969-70)
- Losta Luck (1973)
- Sky Heist (1975)
- Tattletales (1977)
- Happily Ever After (1978)
- Rich Men, Single Women (1990)
- Devil’s Food (1996)
- Love- Struck (1997)
- The Darklings (1999)
- Presently, a guest appearance in “The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills”.
- Filmography: Some of her films are:
- Bullitt (1968)
- Magnum Force (1973) (uncredited)
- Totally Minnie (1987)
- Rusty: A Dog’s Tale (1998) (voice)
- Say It Isn’t So (2001) (cameo)
- Books: Somers is the author of 20 books. Some of her popular books are listed below:
- The Sexy Years
- Somersize Appetizers
- Keeping Secrets
- Wednesday’s Children