Patti Stanger Net Worth : $6 Million
An American Television Producer and Matchmaker
Source of Wealth
Matchmaking, TV Shows
Date of Birth
May 31, 1961
Earned Bachelor of Fine Arts from University of Miami
Patti Stanger’s Income & Total Net Worth
Patti Stanger, well-known matchmaker, was born in New Jersey. She has an estimated net worth of $6 million. She is the CEO and founder of “Millionaire’s Club International Inc.”. This company is widely known for offering matchmaking services for millionaires. Through her matchmaking business, she earned thousands of dollars. Her clients pay $25,000 to $50,000 for availing services.
Patti Stanger’s Career
Before becoming an entrepreneur, Patti worked for Great Expectations as the Director of Marketing. At the age of 24, Janis Spindel introduced her to the fashion industry. She remained the part of this industry for 10 years and worked for several reputed companies, like JouJou Jeans, Union Bay Sportswear, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Patti Stanger’s Ventures
- Millionaire’s Club: Patti founded this club in the year 2000. She is the CEO of this club. Currently, more than 30,000 women around the globe are its members. Besides offering matchmaking services, this club also works directly with image consultants, date coaches, hypnotherapists, relationship counsellors, psychologists, hairstylists, dentists, plastic surgeons and personal trainers.
- Millionaire Matchmaker: In 2008, Stanger produced and acted in her own reality show “Millionaire Matchmaker”, one of the top ranked shows of Bravo TV. In this show, she found matches for various millionaires.
- Radio Program: She was hired to host P.S. I Love You for XM Satellite Radio by Premiere Radio Networks.
- Vodka Promotion: In 2011, Patti entered in a partnership with Pucker Vodka’s in their “Break Up and Match Up” program. She began promotion of the vodka in June 2011.
- Apparels: In 2012, she planned to introduce a new line of date wear apparel. It will be sold online.
- Speaking and Appearance Engagements: She got offers for various movie deals, talk shows and magazines.
- Books: She wrote “Become Your Own Matchmaker: 8 Easy Steps For Attracting Your Perfect Mate”
- DVDs: Married in a Year
- Patti’s Blog