Neal Boortz Net Worth : $15 Million
A Libertarian Political Commentator, Author and Radio Personality
Source of Wealth
Date of Birth
April 6, 1945
Earned a Law Degree from John Marshall Law School
Neal Boortz’s Income & Total Net Worth
Neal Boortz, well-known radio personality and the host, has an estimated net worth of $15 million. He began his career by working at a local radio station, while in college. Till the early 90s, he served as both a radio personality and lawyer. After that, a larger station offered him a radio contract.
The show, which he owns currently, airs from 8.30 am to 1 pm.
Properties: Private Fortune
Neal Boortz owns a “Mooney Ovation3” aircraft, which has the fastest single-engine. It has high-performance systems with minute technology. He also possesses “Super Decathlon”, which is a complete aircraft in itself, featuring 180@2700 rpm horsepower. He is also a motorcycle enthusiast.
Recently, he is residing with his wife Donna in Naples, Florida.
Neal Boortz’s Career
- Radio Personality: Neal signed contract with WSB to host shows on the Radio Daily. In 1995, he was ranked amongst “25 Most Important Radio Talk Show Hosts in America”. Presently, he owns his show, named “The Neal Boortz Show”.
- Author: He commenced authorship in 1997. His first book was “The Commencement Speech You Need to Hear”. Other books that he wrote are:
- The Terrible Truth About Liberals
- The Fair Tax Book (co-authored by John Linder, Georgia Congressman)
- Somebody’s Gotta Say It
- Fair Tax: The Truth
- Politics: He supports Republican candidates and their tax policy. He advocates freedom of speech. He criticizes various political parties on the grounds of principal differences.
Awards and Achievements
Neal Boortz’s contributions led him to one of the“25 Most Important Radio Talk Show Hosts in America”. Georgia Trend honoured him as one of “Georgia’s 100 Most Influential People”. He is recognized as one of the most reputable and durable talk radio personalities. He also initiated “Radio Hall of Fame” in 2009.