Cesar Millan Net Worth : $25 Million
A Mexican Dog Trainer and TV Personality
Source of Wealth
Date of Birth
August 27, 1969
Cesar Millan’s Income & Total Net Worth
Cesar Millan, a professional dog specialist, has an estimated net worth of $25 million. He accumulated his net worth through his television series “The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan”. He established “Dog Psychology Center” in South Los Angeles, and laid emphasis on rehabilitation of the aggressive dogs. He also set up the Pacific Point Canine Academy.
Cesar Millan’s Career
Cesar worked with MPH Entertainment, Inc. for a television series “Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan” in the field of dog rehabilitation. It was premiered on September 13, 2004 on National Geographic Channel. Currently, the show has been telecasted in more than 80 countries around the globe. He launched a magazine titled “Cesar’s Way Magazine” in 2009, in USA and Canada. It consists of articles about the relations of humans and dogs.
- Media and Guest Appearances: Milan has appeared twice on “The Oprah Winfrey Show”. He also appeared in “ABC World News Tonight”. He also made appearance in other shows, like:
- Creative Arts Emmys (August, 2006)
- Good Day Live (February, 2005)
- Good Morning America with Daine Sawyer (September, 2004)
- Last Call with Carson Daly (November, 2006)
- Martha Stewart Show (April, 2006)
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (February, 2006)
He appeared in the episode of “Comedy Central” animated series South Park. He made a guest appearance, as a judge, in “The Apprentice” and “Jeopardy”.
- Books: He wrote many books, portraying the articles on relation of humans and dogs. These are-
- Cesar’s Way
- Be the Pack Leader
- A Member of the Family
- How to Raise the Perfect Dog
- Cesar’s Rules
- Cesar Millan’s Short Guide to a Happy Dog
- DVD’s: He launched various DVD’s for dogs’ care. These are:
- People Training for Dogs
- Your New Dog: First Day and Beyond
- Sit and Stay the Cesar Way
- Common Canine Misbehaviours
- Raising the Perfect Puppy
- Awards and Honours: Millan received “Humane Society of the United States Genesis Award” in 2005. In 2007, he was awarded “Michael Landon Award” for inspiring youth. His show “Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan” was nominated for an Emmy award for an outstanding reality series in 2006, 2007 and 2009. In 2008, this show was honored with TV Best Variety Show at 23rd Annual Imagine Awards. In 2010, Millan’s show won “People’s Choice Award” for the favorite animal show.
Cesar created a non-profit organization, named “Cesar Milan Foundation”, specially designed to support and assist rehabilitation and placement of aggressive dogs. He started “Shelter Stars” program to provide education to dog adopters. He supports other projects too, including “K-9 Connection” and “The Pets911 Project” to effect social change that will ensure an environment, where all animals are valued.